3.10.08

"In this room all of my dreams become realities...

...and some of my realities become dreams".

Gene Wilder's interpretation of Willy Wonka states this phrase right before he opens the door to the heart of the Wonka Chocolate Factory, in the original version of the movie.

This, I believe is a truth that mirrors our aspiration in the upcoming year. A truth that should not only manifest itself in the constraints of a university classroom or an application company, but in as many places (physical or otherwise) as we can.

For this reason, I applaud the initiative of our classmates in creating this nook for the free exchange of information, entertainment, sources and other things we deem fit for sharing with each other. After all, we speak so much about communities and co-creation, let's put it to practice: let's customize the learning experience we will go through in this upcoming year.

In this spirit, I will carry on the theme of my post, and share with you one of my favorite movies... of course, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

The story of a man who manages his factory as a kid would, yet with a knack for constant experiments of innovation, a motivated work force (although a uniformed, nameless one) and resulting in the capture of children's dream. The magic that glued this together, as Willy Wonka, says in his song, is Imagination.

Once again, congratulations to the trailblazers, and I'm looking foward to reading everyone's contributions. I leave you with something I hope you enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. now not simplest the writing however also the creativeness power of creator of this blog is surely swish. Use of terminology seemed great as i'm also a creator but i'm not able to find out any mistakes after studying this text. elixir of immortality

    ReplyDelete